Take a look and decide for yourself.
I recently did a reading for a friend, and we were both ecstatic away by the messages on the cards. How they seemed to specifically address her question. Thankfully, she is okay with me anonymously sharing this wonderful experience.
We did a three card spread. In Tarot cards, a three card spread represents past, present, and future relative to the question or situation.
Her question was, simply: ‘Should I seek a relationship or a boyfriend?’
As I shuffled my Archangel Power Tarot cards, I thought of her question and asked the Angels. When I felt it was time, I stopped shuffling. I laid out the top 3 cards from left to right.
When I turned over all three cards, I could tell the reading was going in the correct direction, because there were two cards that represent the element of water which can be related to emotion, domestic, and relationships.
The card to the left which represents the past was:
- This card can represent: the need to look at things from another aspect; take time out for yourself to become self-aware; find everything you need from right where you are.
- The client, in the recent past had left a negative relationship and has been able to discover much of what she had been hoping to find (from within the relationship) within her own means. Being single has helped her to find a lot of inner confidence, etc.
- In other words, one can imagine the Angels are saying something like: “Good job. It took a lot of courage to do what you did. The choices you made have helped you a lot in discovering more about who you can become.”
The card in the middle represents the present. The card was:
- <<When I read this card, I nearly fell out of my chair!>>
- I think that this card directly provides crystal clear insight to the clients question. Nothing more to say, next…
The last card addresses the future regarding the question:
Ace of Raphael – ‘A positive, new emotional experience. Fulfilling romantic relationships. Deep and lasting spiritual insights.’
- The reality outcome for this card might just be up to the client herself.
- This card could be referring to a new career, business relationships, and/or inner spiritual relationships.
- I felt like the card is meaning something like: “Currently, you have the potential to embark onto a new path that is positive, romantic, and spiritually fulfilling.”
- The client is on a fairly new life path. As we change on the inside (beliefs), we change on the outside (personality, habits), then our outer world changes (new faces, new places, new situations).
- An Ace card represents a new beginning. “You’re just getting started, Keep at it and you’ll see…there’s a lot more for you to discover and experience.”
This reading as well as many others that I done remind me that there is defiantly something ‘real’ happening when the Angel Tarot Cards are consulted.
I am appreciative of the opportunity to utilize these cards as a communication tool.
Angels will never tell you what to do. When Angels provide insight to questions or life situations that we have, it will be something like a suggestion, or help us to see another perspective.
Archangel Power Tarot Card Credits:
© 2013 Doreen Virtue & Radeligh Valentine (authors), Jeff Bedrick (artist)